Tampa Armature Works Job Listing
Qualified candidates may apply on-line email resumes to Mario.Miranda@tawinc.com or fax resumes to (813) 217-8076; or mail resume and salary history to: 6312 78th Street, Riverview, FL 33578. AA/EOE. DFWP. Due to overwhelming response, we will only be contacting candidates that meet the skills, experience and qualifications.
► Customer Service Representative - Miami
TAW® is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for our facility in Miami, FL. Our corporate headquarters are located in Riverview, FL with facilities throughout FL, GA, LA, MS and AL. Our business focus is in motor repair, pumps, generators, blowers, compressors, switchgear and specialty manufacturing. Founded in 1921, TAW® strives to employ and advance the finest people to further our mission as a leader in innovative solutions to the power industry, and you are part of that mission.
Qualified candidate will perform a wide variety of duties handling calls with customers and vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write up incoming work that comes into the shop.
- Enter and open shop repair work orders.
- Requisition materials for jobs.
- Track purchase orders for requisitioned materials. If not received by needed date will expedite with vendor.
- Enter parts from stock into the computer for customer work order.
- Complete customer quotations/fax same.
- Contact customers for purchase order number, repair authorizations, completion schedules, etc.
- Will be involved with the job scheduling.
- Confer with office, shop and management staff on issues relating to customer service.
- Track all quotations to insure timely follow-up on customer inquiries.
- Close work orders upon completion.
- Invoice work orders.
- Help maintain the “Work in Progress” file.
- Perform administrative and customer service functions as need.
- Promote a professional company image through prompt, thorough, and courteous customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in sales and/or purchasing and customers service with knowledge of electrical apparatus and/or associated equipment helpful.
- Experience in Microsoft office programs such as Word, Excel and Microsoft Project desired.
- Must be able to multitask and be able to work in a fast-based environment.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
TAW® offers a competitive salary depending on skills and experience. We also offer an exceptional benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA or HSA, Short/ Long-term Disability, Optional Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401K and Profit Sharing Vacation, Personal and Holiday pay.