Tampa Armature Works Job Listing
Qualified candidates may apply on-line email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resumes to (813) 217-8076; or mail resume and salary history to: 6312 78th Street, Riverview, FL 33578. AA/EOE. DFWP. Due to overwhelming response, we will only be contacting candidates that meet the skills, experience and qualifications.
►Industrial Switchgear Sales Specialist - Riverview
TAW® Custom Equipment is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Switchgear Specialist for our Power Distribution & Switchgear Division - Custom Equipment. TAW® is looking for successful individuals based in the following markets: Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Metro DC, or Atlanta. Founded in 1921, TAW® has grown to become one the one of the industry’s most successful custom power distribution providers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Riverview, FL with facilities throughout FL, GA, LA, MS and AL.
The Switchgear Product Specialist is responsible for increasing sales of TAW® custom industrial switchgear, power distribution equipment and power equipment centers – both low and medium voltage product lines with new and existing accounts. The switchgear specialist will target utilities; OEM’s and municipalities to drive volume. The qualified candidate will have prior experience either selling or application engineering of industrial switchgear systems. Prior industrial switchgear experience in either medium or low voltage switchgear is required.
- Solicit custom switchgear and or electrical equipment housing sales in municipal, utility, industrial & mining markets.
- Increase sales volume through development of additional OEM agreements for TAW® custom industrial switchgear and power equipment centers.
- Manage existing OEM and utility accounts for TAW® switchgear.
- Influence and educate consulting engineers to specify TAW® custom industrial switchgear.
- Work with TAW® application engineers to review customer plans, specifications and drawings to develop industrial switchgear proposals that meet customer needs.
- Work with General Manager to develop product marketing plan. Identify company’s strengths and weaknesses. Recommend and develop strategic product development road map.
- Confer with management, supervisors and Sales when deemed appropriate
- Attend trade shows, industry days and exhibitions as necessary to increase awareness of TAW® switchgear.
- Travel to customer sites and projects as needed, with an expectation of 75% of the time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Prior experience working for a manufacture or re-seller of industrial switchgear – medium or low voltage in either an engineering; applications; or sales role.
- Prior experience selling or engineering systems for municipal, utility or mining applications preferred.
- Computer experience working on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs.
TAW® offers a competitive salary depending on experience. We also offer an exceptional benefits package including Vacation, Medical, and Dental, Vision, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401K and Profit Sharing. Qualified candidates can fax resumes to (813) 217-8076; or e-mail resumes to email@example.com. AA/EOE. DFWP.