Tampa Armature Works Job Listing
Qualified candidates can apply on line to www.tawinc.com or e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resumes to (813) 217-8076 or mail resumes to 6312 78th St. Riverview, FL 33578. AA/EOE. DFWP. Due to overwhelming response, we will only be contacting candidates that meet the skills, experience and qualifications.
►Plant Manager - Orlando
TAW® is currently seeking an experienced Plant Manager for our location in Orlando, FL. Our corporate headquarters are located in Riverview, FL with facilities throughout FL, GA, LA, MS and AL. Our business focus is in motor repair, pumps, generators, blowers, compressors, switchgear and specialty manufacturing. Founded in 1921, TAW® strives to employ and advance the finest people to further our mission as a leader in innovative solutions to the power industry, and you are part of that mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee plant operations and prioritize all customer work performed in the shop and field to include all the following departments: shop operations, field service, administrative
- Responsible for the profit and loss of the operation.
- Provide leadership, support, and guidance to employees and ensure the goals and objectives of the organization are met.
- Interface and provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Create & maintain the work schedule of employees.
- Assure the technical competence of the shop and employees.
- Develop new customers, new opportunities, and other synergistic activities that promote the growth & profitability of the operation.
- Maintain the present customer base as well as build new relationships within these and other clients.
- Assure that the operation maintains a technical and capability advantage over competition.
- Assure the alignment of policies, products, and development efforts with corporate strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A BS in Engineering – preferably Electrical or Mechanical
- Five years’ management experience, in electric motor repair or in a related service industry.
- Ability to supervise others through strong communication skills.
- Ability to promote strong company image and deal effectively with customers.
TAW® offers a competitive salary and commission program depending on experience, skills and qualifications. We also offer an exceptional benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA or HSA, Short/ Long-term Disability, Optional Life Insurance.