Tampa Armature Works Job Listing
Qualified candidates can e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resumes to (813) 217-8076 or mail resumes to 6312 78th St. Riverview, FL 33578. AA/EOE. DFWP.
Due to overwhelming response, we will only be contacting candidates that meet the skills, experience and qualifications.
►Power Systems Administrative Assistant - Riverview
TAW® is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for our location in Riverview, FL. TAW® Power Systems, is the Kohler Generator Distributor for the Gulf Coast states; Florida, South Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Founded in 1921, TAW® strives to employ and advance the finest people to further our mission as a leader in innovative solutions to the power industry, and you are part of that mission.
- Receive incoming service calls from customers.
- Process and enter service calls and coordinate appointments with technicians and customers.
- Review all parts needed on service orders.
- Track progression of orders and follow up parts orders with vendor.
- Post labor onto jobs and reconcile payroll reports.
- Data entry of technicians’ service write-ups on job.
- Follow up on customer inquiries regarding order status.
- Prepare and proof all service orders for invoicing.
- Bill and mail invoices to customers.
- Type all correspondence as required.
- Contact customers to resolve various credit issues.
- Deal with vendors on invoice discrepancies
- Set up and maintain document handling system.
- Perform all other administrative and customer service functions as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Intermediate to advanced experience working with Microsoft Office products.
- Able to work in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with time entry, billing, scheduling and light accounting preferred.
- Prior experience working in the power generation industry or industrial environment desired.
- Bilingual in Spanish helpful.
TAW® offers a competitive salary and commission depending on experience and qualifications. We also offer an exceptional benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Short/ Long-term Disability, Optional Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401K and Profit Sharing, Vacation, Personal and Holiday pay. Company cell phone and lap top and car allowance.