UL 508A Control Panels
TAW® Custom Equipment is here to provide you with the best quality and reliability in custom control boards. The containment of high voltages is a delicate and vital operation to your power systems and controls. The safety of your employees and equipment is at risk when integrating control panels with your systems. Make sure you come to TAW® for any questions you may have.
TAW® CE’s on-site UL 508A Panel Shop provides you with superior fabrication capabilities:
- TAW® CE’s Panel Shop is UL 508A and ISO 9000 certified.
- TAW® CE Manufactures UL 508A Certified Control Panels to UL 508A Product Safety Standards.
- Control Panels are manufactured with components and equipment from manufactures of your choice or ours. We will choose the most cost-effective, functional, quality components that provide the highest return of investment for our clients.
- Whether we are providing a simple pump control panel, or a complete fabricated custom building, populated with power, controls, and data equipment, TAW® provides the same level of attention in quality, delivery, and client satisfaction.
- TAW® CE provides aluminum, steel, and stainless steel enclosures, powder coated to your custom color at our Riverview, FL facility. Controlling the powder coating process at our facility increases the durability and longevity of our products. This extra focus to detail is just another part of the TAW® CE commitment to excellence.
We custom fabricate controls to your specifications and equipment. Our team of engineers creates the blueprint and has it checked for mechanical and electrical standards. Then it is sent out to our fabricators to start building in our CE warehouse. Once built, our safety engineers have the unit programmed, tested, and debugged to provide fail-safes on all our equipment. This is how we keep you and your employees safe from unforeseen circumstances. Your safety is our top priority, which is why TAW® is your Ultimate Power Partner.
Call us Toll-Free 800-333-9449, or email us at email@example.com, to request more information on, UL 508A Control Panels.