CAM Manufacturing Company
You cannot have a CAD system without a CAM system. Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) is using a mix of software and computer-controlled machinery to automate a manufacturing process. When a design is complete using the CAD system, it is uploaded into the CAM system for manufacturing.
For the CAM to work, three items are needed:
- Software that tells a machine how to make the materials needed.
- Machinery that can turn the materials into a product.
- Post Processing converts tools into a language machines can understand.
With these three components working together along with human labor and skill, the end-user will receive highly technical and accurate equipment.
TAW Custom Equipment, a Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) company, is fully equipped to design and build your equipment from scratch, using the CAD/CAM system.
Our 140,000 sq. Ft. facility has a variety of technologically advanced machinery, such as:
- Muratec CNC Turret Punch (50 Ton Punch Capacity)
- Qty: 2 Press Brake (100 Ton and 250 Ton Capacity)
- Parana Iron Worker (50 Ton Capacity)
- Clausen Vertical Milling Station
- Qty: 3 Robotic Welders (Aluminum and Steel)
- Structural Welding Bays
- And More!
The ability to build safe, complex structures that meet all IEE and structural standards and CE’s ability to create custom equipment is our profession.
Call us Toll-Free 800-333-9449, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request more information on, CAM Manufacturing.