Custom Switchboards and Panelboards
TAW Custom Equipment builds many different varieties of custom switchboards that provide the highest level of engineering and are extremely easy to install. These designs also simplify wiring and reduce material requirements, saving additional installation and maintenance time. The custom switchboards combine space-saving design with modular construction and increased systems ratings to provide economic and dependable electrical system distribution and protection. A wide range of metering options for power measurement and power quality is available. Electronic trip units can ensure enhanced accuracy and reliability for protection.
Switchboard and Panelboard Highlights include:
- Our convertible main breaker and main lug kits will allow you to switch from the central lug to the main breaker, and vice versa with no change in enclosure size or additional cabling.
- Field-added breakers can be installed without utilizing any of your feeder breaker positions or increasing your box height.
- Plug-in construction and removable lugs make wiring more straightforward and faster.
- Bus-connected surge protective devices, integrated power monitoring, and unique design does not require unique mountings for top and bottom feeds.
Switchboard and Panelboard configurations are available with:
- 6000A maximum main bus rating
- 600 VAC and below
- Front or rear accessible with indoor or outdoor enclosures
- Microprocessor-based metering
- Monitoring and communication devices
- Utility metering provisions
- Surge protective devices (SPD)
- Ground fault protection
- Busway and transformer connections
- Up to 100 KAIC standard bus bracing
Call us Toll-Free 800-333-9449, or email us at email@example.com, to request more information on, Custom Switchboards & Panels