Automatic Transfer Switches
KOHLER® Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) are a fundamental component of a complete power system. The automatic transfer switch is the link between loss of utility and backup power; it single-handedly dispenses the ability to feed the critical loads of your facility when utility power fails. KOHLER’s latest series of generator automatic transfer switches are fully loaded with the latest industry technology to ensure a smooth transfer of power from the utility to the generator and back.
More about KOHLER® Automatic Transfer Switches:
- Standard bypass isolation and service entrance configurations
- Comes with open, closed, and programmed transition operating modes from 30 to 4000 amps
- Manufactured to interface flawlessly with KOHLER® generators and KOHLER® switchgear
- Comes with Ethernet and Modbus communications, which makes the automatic transfer switch adaptable to additional modules for an array of remote communications
- Certification packages meet UL, CSA, and IBC regulations and are available
- Enclosures meet NEMA Type 1, 3R, 12, 4, and 4x standards. The ability to meet these strict requirements and regulations allows for increased flexibility in numerous mounting environments.
- Equipped with a bypass operation. This necessary feature prevents the need for downtime when maintenance is required for critical systems applications.
- Built with an MPAC digital controller. The MPAC digital controller gives the ability to custom program various options within the firmware. The MPAC digital controller in the automatic transfer switch even can be remotely monitored and controlled.
- The heavy-duty contactor gives the unique flexibility to apply KOHLER® automatic transfer switches to a wide variety of configurations and applications. From any breaker, specific breaker, and current fuse rated mechanisms choosing a KOHLER® ATS gives the flexibility to match your particular power requirements.
Automatic Transfer Switch Accessories include:
- Anti-condensation heater
- Voltage Surge Suppressor
- Line to Neutral Monitoring
TAW Power Systems, Inc. provides the sole support you need to get the job done hassle-free. From power system design to startup, we can help you find the best solution for your next project. Count on us to be your sole support throughout your entire project. Let us help to provide a customized power solution today.
Give us a call at 1-866-860-6267 for more information regarding Automatic Transfer Switches.