KOHLER® Mobile Generators
Get the power you need on the go. Kohler® is bringing the heavy-duty power onsite. Kohler® Mobile Generators are quality-engineered units, specially made for demanding power applications. Kohler® Mobile Generators are EPA – emission certified for both gaseous and Tier 4 Final diesel models. Kohler Mobile generators are outfitted with a DOT-certified trailer along with a durable enclosure to withstand the elements. The Mobile units carry a sustainable camlock kit and state of the art digital controllers.
Kohler® Mobile generators are quiet, reliable, and provide steady critical power whenever, wherever it is needed. Kohler Mobile generators can help in just about any situation from onsite industrial power to public events. Kohler® Mobile generators are a cost-effective towable power solution that can take it.
Standard Features Include:
- Emission Compliant
- Removable Housing
- Parallel Capable
- Heavy-duty air cleaner with restriction indicator
- 24-hour runtime tanks
- Battery Disconnect
- External Emergency Stop
- 110% environmental containment for fuel, oil, and coolant
- Two-way fuel valve quickly switches from onboard to the external fuel source
- DOT-Certified trailer
Advanced Digital Controller
- Easy-to-Read 4.3 inch LED-backlit color graphic LCD display
- Remote start and remote stop convenience
- Potted circuit boards and sealed connectors protect against vibration and environmental conditions
From custom paint to receptacle connectors and fuel tank capacity, we make it easy to customize any Mobile generator. Contact a TAW® Power Systems professional to help you create a custom engineered Towable Generator to fit your specific power needs.
Call us Toll-Free 800-333-9449, or email us at email@example.com, to request more information on, Mobile Generators.
Find Specs & Drawings Below
Arrange by: Request Info