KOHLER® Marine Generators
Power your vessel through the roughest waters and harshest conditions with a KOHLER® Commercial Marine Generator. KOHLER® commercial marine generators are engineered to operate in the most brutal conditions day in and day out – you will have no trouble taking command of any situation mother nature throws at you. Every KOHLER® commercial marine generator is extensively tested before each model is released from the factory to assure the highest quality.
KOHLER® Commercial Marine Generators:
- EPA compliant, UL listed, and coast guard certified
- Available with keel cooled, radiator cooled, or heat exchanger cooling system configurations
- 6 kW – 150 kW in 50 or 60 Hz configurations
- Optional Third-Party Approvals
- Quality Engines (John Deere, Yanmar, KOHLER®)
- Code Compliant (EPA, UL, Coast Guard Certified)
- Optional Ignition Protection Package for (6-11 kW)
- Advanced Paralleling & Load Sharing Controls
Each commercial marine generator comes with the groundbreaking KOHLER® Decision-Maker 3500 paralleling controller that is:
- Comes with built-in paralleling software
- Uses just one- that’s right only one- wire to parallel two generators
- The single communication wire also enables load sharing features which allows the generator to run only when needed. This will help to eliminate harnessing and switchboard, and save on fuel and maintenance.
KOHLER® takes pride in the high-quality fabrication of alternators, controls, and uses the highest quality engines for the entire commercial marine product line. Third-party approvals are optional and also available for all units.
Our team of engineering-savvy sales professionals can help customize a power solution that will meet your desired requirements. We’ll match the power you need to the workload at hand.
Interested in more information? Fill out the Contact Us box on the left side of the page or call us! Toll-free at 866-860-6267. You can even email us at email@example.com to request more information about KOHLER® Marine Generators.