KOHLER® Generator Enclosures & Sub-Base Fuel Tanks
KOHLER® Sub-Base Fuel Tanks
Generator fuel tanks are essential accessories that play a vital role in code compliance and the overall performance capacity of your engine generator system. KOHLER® sub-base fuel tanks have the necessary protections in place to help keep your generator system available and operational when you need it.
- Safeguard the environment and adhere to UL, DERM, FDEP, NFPA, IBC, or local code requirements.
- Different capacities available
- Along with specific state-required options
- Inner and outer tanks have emergency relief vents
- Flexible fuel lines are provided
- Available with Power Armor Plus(TM)
- Double-wall containment system prevents leaks, allows for optimal fuel levels, and peak tank capacity.
- Tank markings and basin switches are available options for KOHLER® sub-base generator fuel tanks.
- Can also be equipped with a three-alarm panel for high, low, or fuel leak detection, which can be remotely annunciated.
- The built-in fuel switch interfaces with the controller to provide fuel level indication.
KOHLER® Generator Enclosures
KOHLER® generator enclosures shield your equipment from the most unforgiving elements and suppress engine-generator noise.
KOHLER® generator enclosures are available with multiple options for weather and sound enclosure on generator units ranging from 10 to 3250 kW. They are built with acoustic insulation to comply with your local sound ordinances or project requirements. Enclosures are also available with an insulated exhaust silencer, which increases the safety and noise reduction of your unit.
- Approvals and Listings may include: UL2200, cUL , CSA Certified, IBC Seismic Certification, California HCAI Pre-Approval, and Hurricane-rated enclosure
- Wind load certified (up to 150-mph wind)
- Reinforced with industrial steel or heavy-duty aluminum coated with Power Armor Plus(TM)
- Power Armor can surpass a 2500 hour salt exposure test.
- Sound enclosures feature UL 94HF1 flammability classification and have options for Level 1 and Level 2 Sound Enclosures
- Hinged doors, door handles, and door holders provide an exceptional ability to secure your unit.
- Open service access to generator controls, fuel fill, fuel gauge, oil fill, and the battery of your unit are all possible with the advanced door system and removable panels.
- Easy access to the oil and radiator drains for the service of the unit.
- Hurricane rated sound aluminum enclosure for coastal areas
Both generator fuel tanks and enclosures must meet specific local requirements. Your local TAW Power Systems, Inc. representative can provide a KOHLER® factory-certified package to meet your specific needs today.
For more information on KOHLER® generator enclosures and sub-base fuel tanks, give us a call today at 1-800-333-9449.
View Tanks and Enclosures Below
Click on the amount of power your generator will have (measured in kW) in the dropdown menu to find tanks and enclosures that match your needs.