Generator Enclosure Diagrams
Ensure your generator can withstand the elements
For building developers, general contractors, and engineers, it’s all about precision. These useful generator enclosure diagrams offer quick access to the specs you need, including dimensions, weight, KW size, and material information to ensure a generator enclosure is a perfect fit before you buy it.
Whether you’re seeking a sound-attenuating enclosure to comply with noise or county regulations or to protect generators from weather damage, our generator enclosure diagrams will empower you to make an informed purchase that will contribute to your project’s overall success.
KOHLER® generator enclosure diagrams include:
- Detailed, labeled diagrams
- Model numbers
- Generator size
- Weight of Genset with enclosure
- Enclosure weight
- Enclosure dimensions
- Steel and aluminum material availability
- For any outdoor generator installation
- Hurricane rated sound aluminum enclosure for coastal areas
- Hurricane Rated Enclosure
To see if an enclosure is compatible with a specific generator, check out our Enclosure Specification Sheets.