KOHLER® GENERATOR TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
TAW wants to make it easy for you to get the documents you need to complete the tasks at hand. We provide a full range of KOHLER® generator technical documents that will assist you through the entire life of your project from conceptualization to starting your power system. From KOHLER® design and application manuals to installation, we will provide the support you need for your projects.
- Design & Application Manual: A 178-page KOHLER® publication TP-5400, detailing the design of on-site standby generator systems. Read it online or download it for reference.
- Budget Pricing: Need a quick estimate on a generator set package? Fill out the form on this page, and one of our power experts will be in touch.
- Definitions: What’s a watt? No, where’s a watt? Watt’s on first? No, watt’s online? That’s right, the definition of watt and many other electric and generator terms are available at definitions. Try it!
- Design/Layout: Need help with the design or layout of a generator set installation? Click here and go to “Design/Layout” on the TAW PS Contact List.
- Generator Sizing: Need help sizing a generator set for your application? Register your firm and yourself to get access to KOHLER’s® QuickSize and QuickSpec. Complete the registration form and email or FAX it to the nearest sales assistant, as shown on the form. Our sales assistants will get you and your firm registered with KOHLER®, and you’ll be able to use the software for your next generator sizing and spec writing. If you have any questions about how to use the programs, contact your TAW salesperson for help.
- Installation Hints: Here’s a collection of installation information and hints.
- Installation Manual: KOHLER’s TP-5700 publication (56 pages) for 20-2000KW installations. Use it online or download and print it if the one that came with the generator set is lost.
- Need sample specification sheets? Get them here: KOHLER® Diesel Sample Spec | KOHLER® Natural Gas Sample Spec | KBP Master Spec | KCS Master Spec | KEP Master Spec
Contact us anytime for your power system needs. Whether it’s engineering power design assistance, field services on an existing unit, or pricing for your next project, TAW is prepared to exceed your expectations.
Discuss your next project with our generator specialists today. Give us a call at 1-800-333-944 or complete this form.